Made (haveitmade.be) is a design and innovation studio based in Antwerp, Belgium. We combine insights from the observation of human behavior with opportunities of technology to design inspiring new products, interfaces and services. We are a young, dynamic and prize-winning team of ambitious design thinkers. We strive to always exceed the expectations of our clients and to improve the quality of life of all stakeholders involved.
Our creative approach to strategic challenges is well received by our growing service design customer base (Ecover, Bayer, Brussels Airlines, Municipality of Asse, Agency of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, …). We’re constantly striving to perfect our techniques as we aspire to be a leader in this field.
Do you recognize yourself in this movie: https://vimeo.com/120702503?
Do you want to join an awesome team? Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a talented Service Designer / Design Researcher.
- You will gather user-insights, wants, needs, frustrations and dreams through interviews, observations, surveys, …and other research methods.
- You love building good looking and well-structured personas, customer journeys and making touchpoint analyses.
- Organizing and moderating co-creation workshops with clients, users and team-members using creative techniques and people-skills to keep inspiration and engagement high.
- You can visualize insights and ideas into concepts using sketches and/or Photoshop and Adobe tools.
- Project management and client contact will be part of your everyday job.
- You are always staying up to speed with market and business trends to inspire our clients.
- You help our clients to look through the eyes of their customers. We are a human-centered company. We expect you to work as a design-thinker who always puts the customer in the middle.
- Master degree in Design, Innovation, Marketing, Communication or similar.
- Experience with design research methods (observations, interviews, workshop facilitation, personas, customer journeys…).
- Experience with project management.
- Good analytical thinking, strong in connecting the dot, a feeling for strategy.
- Adobe Suite skills are a must; Excel and SPSS skills are a plus.
- Tech-savvy, interested in everything that’s new.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within interdisciplinary teams.
- Pro-active and open to learn new things.
- Languages: excellent in English & Dutch. French is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Beautiful and inspiring workspace in the center of Antwerp.
- You will become part of a passionate, young and multi-disciplinary team (product, digital and service designers).
- You will be working for a wide range of very diverse clients.
- Our studio is growing fast and many opportunities are created along the way.
- Competitive compensation package.
Check out this case:
https://vimeo.com/152381036 - Municipality of Lennik - Optimized Service Model
More references on: www.haveitmade.be.
We’re working on many more service design projects which are not online yet. In every product and digital design project we use different research and service design techniques to truly understand the context we’re working in.
Interested? Hell yeah!
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.