You find traditional approaches are getting stale… Why not check out the other side of the digital divide?
Nurun, a global network of more than 1000 digital experts in Asia, Europe and North America, helps brands reconnect with consumers through digital technology and interactive media. Nurun uses a discipline in design thinking to uncover new insights, identify changing consumer behaviors and invent solutions that help brands strengthen consumer relationships that fit into everyday life.
To develop and implement its Design Thinking for Digital methodology across its network, Nurun is looking for a Strategy and Design Thinking Digital Planner.
Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer, the Strategy and Design Thinking Digital Planner contributes to developing Design Thinking for Digital methodology, and tools in collaboration with Nurun Top Management and the planning teams. He is responsible for training, coaching and implementing methodology with the client services and strategic planning teams across Nurun’s network. The Strategy and Design Thinking Digital Planner also actively participates in key pitches for Nurun’s main clients in collaboration with the local teams in order to support digital innovation. This position offers a unique opportunity to gain an international outlook on the digital sphere, to work with the best minds in the business and to play an active role in digital innovation.
Role and Responsibility:
• Develops Design Thinking Method Cards and Tools in collaboration with Top Management and with the Nurun Lab, Nurun’s center for digital innovation.
• Prototypes, tests and refines Method Cards. Conducts research on digital innovation methods and benchmarks Nurun’ s methodology.
• Inspire, coach and empower local strategic planners to own the methodology and act as local champions
• Develops and conducts training sessions and workshops for client services and strategic planning teams across Nurun’s network.
• Participates, or leads, brainstorming sessions to uncover insights, to reframe client’s initial briefs into real consumer needs, to develop points of view and generate useful digital ideas
• Participates to innovation geared pitches with key international clients in North America, Europe and Asia, and supports the local teams in their new biz development efforts at the most senior level.
• Graduate degree in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
• 8+ yrs. relevant experience within a digital agency environment, with a minimum of 4-5 years as Strategic Planner
• Extremely well versed in interactive marketing and related disciplines
• Solid verbal and written communication skills, with seasoned presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills with proven ability to develop concepts and integrate analytics into successful marketing actions
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven ability to coach, inspire and motivate staff, peers and clients
• Fluency in English. Conversational French is an asset.
This position is based in Montreal, Canada, and requires occasional travelling.
We offer a competitive remuneration and if needed assistance to relocation to Montreal, a dynamic and innovative work environment, and a fast track career for talented individuals.
While we thank all those who show interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are kept confidential.
To apply: http://nurun.jobs/lT0bkt,before July 15, 2011