All Discussions Tagged 'Design' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evaluating Design's ROI

I'm working towards my Master thesis with Design ROI as the focus. So , How can the value of design be proved by demonstrating the ROI? I k…

Started by Maddy

63 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Lyden Foust

PEOPLE OLYMPICS FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION!!!

There is a need to raise the consciousness of the citizens of the world of their power to activate their collective creative intelligence,…

Started by Roberto Santoro

0 Feb 15, 2013

How will the evolution of video games influence the products we surround ourselves with in the future?

Seeking expert viewpoints.

Started by Robert Zlokower

0 May 4, 2012

Integrating Design Disciplines in Open Innovation Ecosystems. The IDeALL project http://www.ami-communities.eu/wiki/IDeALL

Cite du Design, ESoCE Net, Design for ALL, ENoLL and other fantastic partners have started the IDeALL project. You can benefit of IDeALL su…

Started by Roberto Santoro

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by James Rock

Service Design Thinking - (Capability) Maturity Model

Hi Folks! I'm working on a paper about Service Design Thinking in the context of my master's degree studies at the University of Applied S…

Started by Jorge Pascual

4 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Jorge Pascual

Mobility can use the principle of design thinking to promote innovation.

There are structural, systems and processes for sharing of ideas, sense-making of working together. This includes developing new perspectiv…

Started by José Luiz Barbosa

0 Aug 1, 2011

Mobility can use the principle of design thinking to promote innovation.

There are structural, systems and processes for sharing of ideas, sense-making of working together. This includes developing new perspectiv…

Started by José Luiz Barbosa

0 Aug 1, 2011

A Design Thinker's Reading List

I have make a question similiar before. Now I have found this interesting reading list. http://www.openforum.com/idea-hub/topics/the-world/

Started by daniseuba

0 Oct 2, 2009

Design Thinking Books

How are the fundamentals books that you think any design thinker must read?? Thanks ¿Cúales son los libros fundamentales que un "design th…

Started by daniseuba

3 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by daniseuba

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2014   Created by Arne van Oosterom.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video