Felipe Gonzalez's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok! The SERVICE JAM SANTIAGO is ON!!!!!! Thanks Adam for all the support. Thanks Arn…"

Felipe Gonzalez replied Jan 3, 2013 to Do you guys think we can plan and host anything like this in Latin America?

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gonzalez

"Ok. I have taken a first step. After talking to some fiends, people and some organiz…"

Felipe Gonzalez replied Dec 18, 2012 to Do you guys think we can plan and host anything like this in Latin America?

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gonzalez

"ok will do :)"

Felipe Gonzalez replied Sep 28, 2012 to Do you guys think we can plan and host anything like this in Latin America?

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gonzalez

"Maybe I could start a movement here in Chile and if there is one already I will try…"

Felipe Gonzalez replied Sep 28, 2012 to Do you guys think we can plan and host anything like this in Latin America?

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gonzalez

"Thanks Adam. Will have a look on that to see which way to go. "

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gonzalez

"Hi Erico, Thank you for your comment and willing to help. It will be very much appr…"

Felipe Gonzalez replied Sep 21, 2012 to Do you guys think we can plan and host anything like this in Latin America?

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gonzalez

"Hi Arne, Yes, I also need to investigate as well. Let´s have the conversation here…"

Felipe Gonzalez replied Sep 11, 2012 to Do you guys think we can plan and host anything like this in Latin America?

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gonzalez

"We had María Fernanda comment on the Linkedin page from Colombia and wanted to help.…"

Felipe Gonzalez replied Sep 10, 2012 to Do you guys think we can plan and host anything like this in Latin America?

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gonzalez

"Hi Arne, Thanks for your reply. My first thoughts on this is that I have no expertis…"

Felipe Gonzalez replied Sep 10, 2012 to Do you guys think we can plan and host anything like this in Latin America?

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gonzalez

RSS

Forum

Customer discovery - would love your thoughts

Started by Nikki. Last reply by Arne van Oosterom Nov 30, 2017. 1 Reply

Human-centered design and service work?

Started by Christopher Federer Oct 12, 2017. 0 Replies

Promoting my book

Started by Aaron A. Palileo Sep 12, 2017. 0 Replies

Events

Badge